Monday, June 06, 2005

Exposed by an indignant feline

indignant Frisky
"You are just wasting time, you should open that can. Don't try to ignore me. This sitting at the computer thing is a ruse -- you live to make me miserable. Why don't you get up and do what I want?"
catcomputer
"Life is not as it should be. You can't be so stupid that you don't understand me."
friskercontemplating
"What is wrong with these humans? Why can't they act as I expect them to? They could do better if they tried."

I'm pooped tonight. Frisker has had a lot to say today, so I thought I'd let her blog. What she has to say is sometimes rather tedious.

1 comment:

Ginger Mayerson www.hackenblog.com said...

That has got to be the guilt trippin-est feline on earth. Frisker? Her name should be Lavinnia or Maude or something intense like that.